Over 40 hospitalised after inhaling toxic gas in Navi Mumbai

Over 40 people, including children, were today hospitalised with breathing problems after inhaling poisonous ammonia gas which leaked from a tank in a cold storage room of a company in neighbouring Navi Mumbai, police said. The leakage was plugged this afternoon and the situation is now under control, they said, adding an FIR was registered against the management of Naik Oceanic Exports Pvt Ltd under IPC sections 284 (negligent conduct with respect to poisonous substance) and 287 (negligent conduct with respect to machinery). Read more at Times of India.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
speakethics.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial License permitting non commercial sharing with attribution. Please read our privacy policy and rules-regulation controlling use of this website.
Privacy policy click here Rules-regulations Click here